Life happens to all of us. From love to heartache, wins and disappointments – you can’t escape life. It comes as no surprise that I am a lifelong meditation activist. For me, it is truly vital to live a life as uncomplicated from external and fleeting upsets as possible. I believe meditation brings you closer to the world around you. In fact, it makes you one with the world – with your energies mingling into a force that flows and pulsates love.
Indeed, the more you meditate, the more you evolve into a higher state of consciousness. That is a truly beautiful place to be. You gain clarity in your mind and soul. You find yourself approaching “problems” with a calm resolution. You experience completeness, joy, vibrance, physical and mental health, peace of mind, lack of stress – fathomless benefits to your body and soul with only a few minutes a day!
This is why I have made sharing the power of meditation my mission. Thank you for reading my message, now I invite you to listen to my meditations and I wish you to experience the peace and joy that it has brought me. These are the 5 visual guided meditations that I have created to share with the world. Let my soothing voice, stunning visuals and expertly crafted original music created by Grammy Nominated Composer, David Dachinger of (www.ddmusic.com) guide you to healing, wellness and love. Enjoy!
- Receiving Meditation
A love problem is a receiving problem. So many people know how to give but not how to receive, or receive enough. Giving to others is great, but often, people tend to over-give which creates scarcity. Therefore, receive, receive, receive — which creates balance and harmony in your relationships.
- I Am Sorry Meditation
Forgive yourself and heal your heart to find love.
- 7 Keys to Actualize What You Seek Meditation
Watch this stunning guided meditation to help you actualize what you seek and find love.
- Heartbeat Meditation
Watch this stunning guided meditation to release anger and heal yourself.
- Does Your Love life Suck? Then Stop Dreaming Small Meditation
YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR LIFE! Learn how to manifest the relationship you desire with this guided meditation.
Watch these meditations and share share share! This is meant to help as many people as possible to open them up for love and healing. Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel!
Meditation beginner? No problem! You have the most to gain. Check out my tips for meditation beginners below.
Tamara’s tips for beginner meditators:
- Start with guided meditations (I recommend about 20 minutes per day, every day). If you are trying to work through a specific problem (i.e., self-esteem, relationship, health), then it takes anywhere from 21 to 30 days of daily meditation to begin to experience true results. Thoughts wander like crazy for beginners, so it’s helpful to give your stinking thinking brain a job, such as following a guided meditation. The brain needs a job to keep it out of the your way to what you are trying to achieve (a quiet mind or neutral state).
- Become the observer and the witness of your thoughts during meditation. In other words, as if you are a scientist who is collecting data for research, notice YOU having a thought, DON’T JUDGE IT, then consciously decide to go back into the guided meditation (into the neutral state).
- Be patient with yourself, be light and even laugh at yourself at having thoughts, feelings and emotions that come up during meditation. Everyone, and I mean everyone, has plenty of thoughts, feelings and emotions during the beginning practice of meditation. It’s normal, normal, normal. Be grateful that you are motivated, even excited, to embark on a life transformative experience.
- DON’T GIVE UP!!! Keep going. You’ll hit road blocks, but stay disciplined and committed to the practice and you’ll work through them, and everything else in your life.