By: Debbi Dachinger
- Achievers are believers: they believe in themselves and in life.
- Achievers are great dreamers. What dreams in life would you have, if you knew you could not possibly fail?
- What particular dream would make you happiest in fulfilling?
1. Discover the Awesome Power of a Dream.
A vision for the future, that will capture your entire heart and at the deepest level, your spirit and soul. Open your mind up to the awesome power of your creative imagination.
Allow yourself the courage and freedom to get a vision, a dream of what your life could one day stand for. Meditate deeply, pray, ask The Great Designer, what is your unique “calling in life”, your purpose… and you WILL eventually get the answer… from the “still quiet voice within” (or your Higher Self).
2. Your dream must be backed by ACTION.
Achievers are dreamers and DOERS. Take small steps and you’ll find that one step leads to another, then the next. “Rome wasn’t built in a day.”
3. Develop a ‘Trust Consciousness’
TRUST, really trust the Spirit of the Universe for the successful outcome to your endeavors. It WILL happen, though not in your time-frame and according exactly to your expectations. Always remember, your soul creates dreams that are far bigger than we ever imagine ourselves.
4. Have a dynamic positive attitude to life.
CHOOSE it. Things will somehow work out for you. Be flexible in your thinking. Tell yourself things like “I am unique, somebody special, I KNOW I can (make a difference, etc.).
5. Review your strategy and progress from time to time.
Evaluate your strategies and tactics. How effectively are you progressing down your chosen path? Are you getting the results expected and what you desire? If not, try another approach.
6. Never Give Up on the Core of your Dream. Never!
Ask yourself this vital question: What are the alternatives to NOT dreaming it… live out your grand vision.
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? DECIDE IT, DECLARE IT, SHARE IT Travel along the journey of life, to the stair-case to your great dreams…